The Quail Creek Member Services Desk hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Do you have a guest coming to stay with you? Here’s what you need to know in order to get them registered in our system:
1) The guests must be present at the Member Services Desk in order to be registered. This is because they are required to sign a liability waiver and have their picture taken for their account.
2) A signed Guest Registration Form with the resident’s signature is required for the guest to be registered. Guest Registration Forms can be found on the quailcreekhoa.org website or at the Member Services Desk.
3) If you are going out of town, you can sign the Guest Registration Form ahead of time and drop it off at Member Services before you leave.
4) Read the section on Guests in the Quail Creek CC POA Rules (Article 12, page 20). Please note that you are responsible for educating your guest on the Quail Creek rules.
5) All homeowners, renters, and associate members are allowed to have guests.
6) Guest cards are issued for a maximum of fifteen (15) days and can be renewed for an additional fifteen (15) days during any twelve (12) month period. Renewal prices are listed in the Quail Creek CC POA Rules.
If your guest is arriving over the weekend or after the Member Services Desk closes, send a signed Guest Registration Form with your guest to the Anza Fitness Center. They will receive a temporary pass for the evening/weekend. Your guest(s) will then need to visit Member Services on the next business day in order to complete registration.
Important Note: The registration process must be followed each time your guest comes to stay with you, which means a new Guest Registration Form must be filled out and signed each time.
If you have questions regarding the registration process, please contact the Member Services Supervisor Susanna Meadows at [email protected] or 520-393-2902.