The curb appeal of our community depends on each resident maintaining his or her property as completely as possible. For those who keep their homes and yards well maintained, the association thanks you for your efforts and good examples. We encourage all residents to pay particular attention to the following maintenance items. Before starting projects that pertain to the outside of your home, including landscaping, windows, shades, pool, solar panels, etc., please email [email protected] if you are unsure if an Architectural & Landscape Committee permit is required in advance.
• Exterior paint. Paint is a quick and easy way to keep your property looking fresh, new, and clean. It will also protect against corrosion, weathering, and insects.
• Landscaping. Landscaping is extremely important to our community’s curb appeal. Please remove dead plants and branches. Keep shrubs properly pruned and flowers well-tended. Keep yards free of leaves, and remove grass clippings.
• Front yard landscape. Please check your front yard, as all homeowners are required to have at least one focal tree.
• Roofs. Please ensure your roofs are properly maintained and cleaned.
• Driveways and sidewalks. Please repair cracks, pitted or flaking surfaces, and other concrete problems. Remove weeds from sidewalk joints and debris from driveways and sidewalks. Do not use driveways for storage or auto repairs.
• Gutters and downspouts. Please keep them cleaned out to prevent overflowing and flooding.