New home sales figures confirm that Quail Creek is still the perfect choice for active adult living in the Green Valley area, just south of Tucson.
* We continue to see a steady stream of buyers with June sales up this year from last.
* The Agave, part of the Tradition Home Series, with 1,744 square feet, a master and guest suite, 2.5 baths and an open concept living design continues to grab the attention of interested buyers.
* Several Designer Homes have sold in recent weeks and only two remain: a beautifully appointed Agave and an alluring Fiesta. Each Designer Home features an array of options and upgrades that are sure to capture the heart of some lucky buyer.
* The Green Valley Hospital is now open providing state-of-the-art medical care within ten miles of the community.
* Our new selection of homesites in Neighborhood 29A are selling fast with over 1/3 of the beautiful lots already purchased. Many of the homesites back up to either open space areas or a protected natural wash and feature golf and mountain vistas.
* The former Arts and Tech building is well underway to becoming the new Kino Conference Center. The building will now feature a Board Room which can be used as a meeting space for the many clubs and committees available at Quail Creek.
* Don’t forget about the stunning Villas in Unit 33A that are quickly nearing sold out status with more than 70% of the homesites sold. The single story attached Villas are an ideal option for active adult living. They provide a low maintenance way of life so you have more time enjoying the incredible amenities.
Thanks for helping to make Quail Creek such a unique and vibrant community.
The Quail Creek Sales Team