Whether you’re a seasoned player or just curious about this crazy game that’s sweeping the country, you’ll definitely want to make plans and join the fun November 7-11, when Robson Ranch Arizona hosts the 2015 USAPA Nationals VII.
The USAPA-sanctioned tournament is in its seventh year and consistently brings some of the top ranked players each year. Open to all ages (19 years+), with awards given to the top three finishers in each event, players typically come from over 35 states and three Canadian provinces to participate in this annual tournament.
If you haven’t had the opportunity to see Robson Ranch or it’s been awhile since your last visit, this is the perfect time to come explore and discover what’s new, from “Lock & Leave” Villas and home designs, to the new Ranch House Clubhouse. Plus, you’re invited to participate in the activities below:
Saturday, November 7
- Practice play for participants–10:00 a.m.
- Pottery Sale at the Ranch House–10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Sunday, November 8
- Sunday Brunch at the Ranch House Grill–8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. ($13 pp)
- Women’s Doubles and Men’s Doubles–Pickleball Complex
- Model Village–11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
First 100 new visitors will receive a complimentary* photo op and giveaway
Tour the model homes including the award-winning Altura model
Receive plans for the new Montecito home design (currently under construction)
Raffle–enter for a chance to win pickleball merchandise and other great prizes
Tuesday, November 10
Happy Hour in the Ranch House Tack Room
Wednesday, November 11
- Support Our Troops Golf Tournament
- “Used Kars” band performing in the Ranch House Tack Room from 5:00-8:00 p.m. with a $12 Burger Bar available
Monday, November 9–Wednesday, November 11
Action at the Pickleball Complex